Most people probably never have cooked with Lavender. It can used in everything from desserts to cocktails and main dishes. Cooking with lavender creates beautiful, aromatic recipes you can’t resist!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons butter or lavender butter
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the chicken in an ovenproof bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- For the marinade mix honey, sriracha, soy sauce, melted butter, lavender flowers and basil in a small bowl.
- Brush half of the marinade on the chicken breasts.
- After 10 minutes in the oven, add the other halt of the marinade and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice, vegetables or salad.