Waffles for Sunday breakfast with fresh fruits and Mabel syrup is the best. In addition to vitamin C, blackcurrants have plenty of antioxidants and anthocyanins. We have used Blackcurrant Powder to make these delicious waffles even look better.
- 200 g butter
- 110 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 350 g flour
- 200 ml milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 70 ml water
- 2 tbsp blackcurrant powder
- Beat the butter and sugar until frothy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Mix together the flour and salt and stir into the mixture alternately with the milk.
- Add the water and 2 tbsp of blackcurrant powder and mix well.
- Let stand for 20 minutes. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.