Enjoy your next hike or outdoor adventure even more with a delicious sandwich filled with chicken, cranberries and pistachios.
- 1 chicken breast fillet
- salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Philadelphia
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons unsalted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- parsley, chopped
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté chicken breast until golden brown and done. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with Philadelphia and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and lemon juice.
- Chop pistachios. Toast both slices of bread and spread with the chicken. Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries over the chicken and season with freshly chopped parsley.